2021 P&G Virtual Undergraduate Case Competition
The world of consumer retail is changing constantly. As such, consumer-packaged goods companies have had to demonstrate extreme agility, creativity, and superior strategic-thinking. Procter & Gamble (P&G) has had to face several challenges and barriers across its numerous brands (i.e. Tide, Gillette, Secret, Vicks, Pampers, Always). These challenges have resulted in incredible innovations and strategies that have resulted in both consumer and commercial wins!
P&G is launching our first-ever virtual undergraduate case competition at Boston University’s Questrom School of Business. We invite you and your team to tackle a real-world example of one of the challenges that we face as we grow our business and most importantly improve the lives of our consumers.
•Monday, March 8th – Application opens
• Friday, April 2nd – Application closes at 12PM on Friday
• Monday, April 5th – Teams are created and announced
• Monday, April 12th – Case is released to teams
• Wednesday, April 14th – Presentation deck submission due by 5PM
• Friday, April 16th – PRESENTATION DAY (times to be announced)
Link to submit application: https://forms.gle/jbjEKKZDwQVLc6YbA