Register for the 7th Annual Jobs Rebuild Boston Community Conference & Career Fair to enter into the drawing for a free roundtrip ticket on Southwest Airline to anywhere domestically.
Community Conference 10am to 12pm
Take advantage of the workshops to double or triple your chances.
– Career Exploration – Matching Interests & Skills to Potential Careers
– Resumes Tune-Up – (Writing, updating, w/ printing available on-site)
– Online Job Search & Social Media Tools for Job Searching (Jobcase, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, etc.)
– Financial Literacy for Jobseekers (by Citizens Bank)
– The Interview: How to Get It, How to Nail It
Career Fair 1pm to 4pm
The Career Fair is an invaluable venue for employers in search of quality candidates and prospective employees seeking jobs, training and networking opportunities. Annually drawing more than 800 participants, the job fair will take place June 14, 2018 from 10:00a.m. – 4:00p.m. at the Reggie Lewis Track and Athletic Center, 1350 Tremont St, Roxbury Crossing, MA 02120. The event connects Metro Boston residents with employment opportunities from local businesses and Fortune 500 companies.