Building on a culture of belonging: PwC’s first D&I transparency report – Strategy Business

Written by Timothy F. Ryan

Today, at PwC US, we are taking another big and important step in our diversity and inclusion (D&I) journey. For the first time, we are publicly releasing our diversity data and strategy. But more importantly, we are reinforcing our commitment to accelerating our progress as we continue to strengthen a culture of belonging.

For us, this is not new — we have been building a diverse and inclusive culture for more than two decades. We want our firm to be a workplace that supports all of our people, so that every person has the same opportunities to grow their career to their fullest potential.

My desire and commitment as the leader of PwC is to lead with purpose, which includes how our firm prioritizes diversity and inclusion. When I became U.S. chair and senior partner just over four years ago, I told my fellow partners and leaders that if all I achieve is growth of PwC’s financial success, then I will have failed at my job. Together, with the tremendous engagement of our partners, who help us define and drive our success, we are expanding our diversity at all levels and enhancing our firm’s culture of belonging.

Read more here

By Bingyi Zeng
Bingyi Zeng Profile Picture