This is a resource provided by EFMD Global Career Services
Being faced with a case interview can nerve racking but remember you have been short-listed. Often, the business case will be a business scenario that the interviewer has actually worked on and that you need to propose solutions to.
- Familiarise yourself with different case types and find out what elements are most important.
- Make sure you understand what is expected.
- Be structured in your solution response.
- Communicate as you work through your process.
- Step back periodically.
- Relax and enjoy the process.
To read the full article, please login to EFMD Global Career Services here: https://bit.ly/2Iz9PTT